lunatic and lovable, I am leering at you +.+

Catch a proper piece of swedishness, blåbärkakan is free to grab. But expect to share with sweet little Tray whilst I share my longing with you.

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany

Me. That's where it all begins. A big bang of an even bigger kind. Or how to start a selfpresentation? Here it is me, my lovely uglydolll Tray and my dearest violin to entertain you and to abridge the time until I can get to Sweden again. Let the magic begin!

måndag, mars 06, 2006

Endast 104 dager kvar II

Nur kurz - I make usual mistakes, my personla mistakes und im Webradio läuft gerade "The man who sold the world".

Hach, ich will strickend auf meinem alten Teppich sitzen und mit Sybille Tee trinken.

Wie damals...seufz.

Warum muss ich mir jetzt so alt und erwachsen vorkommen?
Dabei verhalte ich mich doch garnicht so.